Saturday, April 7, 2012

.#1IGMC Review! IGMC performs at JAGUAR.LANDROVER 25th Anniversary Party!

IGMC REVIEW!
Igmc Rave Review!
THE MIRACLE BAND by IGMC Review!
The MIRACLE Band performed at the JAGUAR/LAND ROVER 25th Anniversary Party in NYC!

We had such a great time and we enjoyed the band's performance so very much!
Me and my friends all got autographs from Jennifer and thanks so very much for arranging that!!!

The band was great and everyone in the room was so enjoying your performance of all our
favorite songs!
Jen,Bianca and Brad... WOW is all we can say.
I'm so glad I came to this event, I almost didn't because I was so tired and not feeling well, and all of my
achy joints and head-ache all disappeared the instant you started to play that Adele song.

What an amazing performance. We all enjoyed ourselves tremendously.
We were so sad when it was over!
GREAT JOB IGMC!
FANTASTIC JOB by The MIRACLE Band !

We all really hope that JAGUAR & LANDROVER hire you for their next event soon
and we will recommend you to all our friends and associates so we can experience you again!


Melissa G.

No comments:

Post a Comment